1-1/2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast or beef tenderloin, diced
1 bottle of Orange Ginger Grilling Sauce
1/4 cup of thinly sliced scallions
1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup of sliced red bell peppers
3 cups of steamed white rice
1 tsp of sesame seeds
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Marinate chicken in 1/2 cup Orange Ginger Grilling Sauce for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- In a hot wok or saute pan, add 2 tbsp oil and chicken and toss lightly until almost done.
- Add vegetables.
- Cook for 1 minute tossing occasionally.
- Add 1/3 cup Orange Ginger Grilling Sauce.
- Cook for 1/2 minute and pour over rice. Serves 4